Even if this is your first time here, you already know Los Angeles. Its streets, buildings, and attractions have appeared in many of your favorite movies and TV shows. So you already also know that if you want to get around efficiently, you need your own car, preferably one that’s been souped up to match the city’s unique style. To make that happen demands three main ingredients that are all available at Russell Westbrook Alfa Romeo. You’ll need a car from the Sales Department that you call at (818) 926-4810, accessories from the Parts Department at (818) 926-4719, and regular maintenance from the Service Department at.
To reach the dealership from Los Angeles, follow these directions:
- Head northeast on North Grand Avenue and then turn left to enter the ramp for US-101 North.
- Stay left at the fork to merge with US-101 North.
- Continue on the US-101 North for almost ten miles.
- Stay in the right three lanes to continue on the US-101 North to the Ventura Freeway for Ventura.
- Continue on the US-101 North/Ventura Freeway for four miles.
- Stay on the right to make Exit 17, Van Nuys Boulevard.
- From the right two lanes, make a right on Van Nuys Boulevard.
- After you pass Burbank Boulevard, the dealership is on your left. The trip over should take about half an hour.
Browsing the high-end retailers on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills necessitates an equally high-end vehicle like the new Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio. Its ride quality amazes and you can fold down the rear seat to make more room for your purchases. When you get hungry for exotic eats, you can haunt the ramen shops and sushi bars of Little Tokyo. Match the international vibe with the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia, which celebrates its foreign origins using leather-clad seats and a 0-to-60-MPH launch in just 5.1 seconds.
Share some good times with your family at the movie-based rides of Universal Studios Hollywood. Even before you reach the entrance, your ride in the new Alfa Romeo Stelvio becomes more thrilling with apps on the 8.8-inch color display and the available Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System. Want to boost your freeway run to the cruise ships at the Port of Long Beach? You can count on 505 horsepower and a top speed of 176 MPH from the Stelvio Quadrifoglio.
All this performance and luxury compels the exquisite attention that our Service Center techs can deliver, thanks to expert factory training. You can schedule a visit with them online or by phone, secure in the knowledge that they only use parts vetted by the manufacturer.